CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

RAIN INTERVIEWED ON 24HOURHIPHOP.COM




24: Introduce yourself to the readers and let everyone know where you’re repping and how long how you been rapping for?

Rain: What up yall, this Rain repping Fayetteville, North Carolina. I’ve been making music since I was about 9 years old. I got over 10 years into this craft. I'm not one of these guys that look at it as just another hustle.

24: Not many artists in the game except are from North Carolina so is that something you really want to take advantage of and open the doors for more artists to come through?

Rain: Yeah, that's the plan. I mean Florida, Georgia, Texas, New York, Cali, they all came in the game and made a mark. I love listening to all kinds of music but none of it represents where IM from to the fullest. I know the people in my city would love to hear our story from someone who really lived it and someone they know personally.

24: You were recently in XXL "Show & Prove" section and you’re not signed to a major as yet and The Source Magazine so tell me how big was that for you seeing yourself in 2 creditable magazines like XXL & The Source?


1 comments:

Mo Betta said...

EDUCATEDPOET@YAHOO.COM MR. RAIN EMAIL ME PLEASE SIR..I HAVE A QUESTION OR TWO